Follow me on my newest journey to happiness...skinny, pure, and happy.

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Day Three - Morning

I hate feeling so anxious, overly anxious and worried and stressed out about everything, about things that aren't really in my control to begin with.....I feel like if I can get control back over my body, what I weigh, what I eat, how I look then everything else will be manageable. I need that skinny feeling back, where I know Im one of the skinniest girls in the room, I know that Im that little bit above the others who cant control themselves and their wants as well...I WILL get that back, I have to, I have to lose this weight.

Ive been liquid fasting for the past couple of days but I think Im going to end that today and just stay under 350 calories....

No comments:

Post a Comment