Follow me on my newest journey to happiness...skinny, pure, and happy.

Friday, August 27, 2010

Day One

So after a failed attempt at recovery Im starting a new blog...a place where I will be brutally honest with you guys....Ive gotten up to a disgustingly high weight, I have a week to lose at minimum ten pounds...I can do this, and this time I will be better at hiding it from family and friends.

Im going to be posting EXACTLY what I eat, measurements, weight, and of course how Im feeling...

Right now Im numb, a lot has gone on in my life, a lot is still going on, more than I can explain now but I need ana, I need the control, the stability, the sanity, the bones. I need it back and I need it now.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, and I havent weighed or measured yet, once I do I will post again....

    ReplyDelete