Follow me on my newest journey to happiness...skinny, pure, and happy.

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Some Goals

I want to be 105 pounds....currently Im 119...I can do it, just 14 pounds really... :) Totally doable...however 105 puts me at a BMI of 16.5...something Im sure my family will notice and put the brakes on....Im going to find a way of reaching it though....but at the same time I know 105 wont be enough, that ultimately I want to be 89 pounds, a BMI of 13.9....There is just something soothing about that number, 13 is my lucky number, and 89 sounds smooth.

I want to finish this last year at college, with fantastic grades...I want a job, and a vehicle of my own (jeep liberty). 

I want inner strength, and inner peace. I want BONES.

I just want to be happy.

I want patience, control, and power.

I want to be desired, loved and needed.

I want to be SKINNY.

I want to be the girl everyone else is envious of, the girl all the guys want and all the girls want to look like, the one who can buy the size 0 jeans and look fab in them.

No comments:

Post a Comment